Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Jefferson, South Carolina [ Bermuda High Soaring School ] Control Points
Courtesy of Jayne Reid
Dated: 06 April 2013
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 06 Apr 13: Elevations corrected, and airspace updated.
- 11 Dec 12: Adams NC, Aiken, Andrews, Asheboro, Bahnson, Burlingtn, Causey, Chapel Hill, Columbia, Conway, DavidsonCnty, Elkin, Harnett, Hemingway, Hickory, Lexington, Loris, McEntire, Morganton-Le, Mt Airy, North AFB, Orangeburg, Raleigh-Durh, Rowan County, Rutherford, Saluda, Santee C, Shelby, Statesville, Sumter, Triple W 30, Twin Lakes, White plains, Williamsburg, and Wilsons added. Arant, Bladenboro, Brown 1, Buie, Byrd, Carolina Cow Country, Cockfield, Connelly, Creech Aviation, Crooked Fence Farm, Curry, Dean Wings Past, Eagles Nest-Fairview, Edwards, El Porvenir, Elkins, Farm, Finish, Flying O, Gilbert, Gilliam-McConnell, Goose Creek, Graham, Green Sea, Hightower Areo Plantation, House Movers, Kershaw, Lake City Muni CJ Evans, Lamar, Lathan, Lonesome, McBee, McGee, McKay SC, Mckee, Moretz Riverside Landing, Mynatt, Over The Hill, P K, Paul's Plantation, Pearson's Farm, Price, Ridgewood Air, Rocking A Farm, Rooster, Ross, Sexton, Shealy, Southern Aero Sports, Start NE, Start NW, Start SE, Start SW, Strickland, Thomason, Tucker, Turbeville, Unity, Viking, Weaver, Wild Irish Rose, Wilgrove, Willow Creek, X-Ray, and Yankee removed. Curtis L Brown Jr renamed Elizabethtown and Knapp renamed McDonald.
- 12 Apr 04: Church and BP station added.
- 08 May 03: Bill Bradshaw changed to Bradshaw, Lee County changed to Bishopville, Marlboro/Bennettsville changed to Bennettsville, Montgomery County changed to Star, Moore County changed to Pinehurst, and Woodward/Camden changed to Camden. Control points alphabetized and renumbered.
- 12 Aug 02: Bermuda High coordinates changed.
- 07 Aug 02: Bill Bradshaw and Thomas Robinson added. Non-control point landing sites removed.
- 15 Jul 02: All new data.
- 18 Mar 01: Special Use Airspace added.
- 15 Jun 99: Contributor e-mail added
- 05 Jun 99: Sav2ga removed [ in the ocean ], and many names cleaned up
- 02 May 99: Original contribution by Glenn Holden via Rich Chesser.
Return to the Jefferson, South Carolina [ Bermuda High Soaring School ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.