Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Inyokern, California Control Points
Courtesy of Walter Rogers
Dated: 10 June 2011
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 11 Jun 11: Abbreviations modified.
- 10 Jun 11: 3 Dry Lakes, Bear Mtn, Benton Field-E4, Big Bear City, Big Pine Field, Bigpine5w, Black Mtn, Boron Airstrip, Boundary Pk 2NW, Brackett Field, Bryant Field, Cable, Calico DL, Carlsond DL, Cerro Gordo Pk, Cinder Cone DL, Cones Field, Conover Air Lodge, Coso DL, Coyote Lake, Crestview, Cuddeback DL, Delano Muni, Desert Rock, Dry Lake 031, Dry Lk N RT6, El Monte, Exeter, Flying M Ranch, Four Corners, Funeral Peak, Glass Mtn, Graybutte Field, Haiwee Sierra Foothills, Harris River Ranch, Hawthorne Airport, Hivista, Isabella Field, Johns Place, Kings River Community College, Lake Arrowhead, Majors, Mammoth Mtn, Manzanar, Marietta DL, Meadows Field, Mina, Mt Inyo, Nichols Field, Nivloc DL, Olancha Strip, Owens W DL, Palisades Ranch, Panamint DL, Paradise Lakes, Pauls Meadow, Peg Field, Porter Peak, Porterville Muni, Poso-Kern County, Potato Pk, Reedley Muni, Rialto Muni /Miro FLD/, Rogers DL North Edge, San Bernardino Intl, Scottys Junct, Sequoia Field, Shafter-Minter Field, Silver Pk DL, Smugglers, Start A, Start B, Start C, Steering A, Steering B, Steering C, Steering D, Steering E, Steering F, Sweetwater, Switchbacks, Tehachapi Muni, Telescope Pk, Tonopah, Tucki Mtn, Twentynine Palms, Twentynine Palms Eaf, VG 137, VG RD102, Waucoba Mtn, White Mtn Peak 2W, and Whitney Portal added. Adelanto, Agua Dulce, Apple Valley, Baker, Crystal, Darwin, Depue, Edwards AFB, Furnace Creek, Goldfield, Helendale Radar, Holiday Ranch, Independence, Lee Vining, Ludlow, Nichols Farms, Rabbit Ranch, Radar Site, Rosamond Intersection, Rosamond Skypark, Sun Hill Ranch, Valley Vista, Wrightwood, and Yucca Valley moved. Banning, Bishop, Bohunk, Borax, Brian, CalTrans Quarry, Costerisan Farms, Cuddyback Dry Lake, Dick Dale Skyranch, Hawes, Kelso Valley, Lloyds Landing, Lorenbrchstp, Rio Bravo, Rosamond N Dry Lake, Rosamond S Dry Lake, Shadow Mountain, Soggy Dry Lake, and Troy Dry Lake removed.
- 06 Apr 99: Terraserver links added
- 08 Sep 97: Skyotee coordinates corrected
- 19 May 97: Harvard coordinates corrected
- 26 Aug 96: Original contribution, courtesy of Walt Rogers.
Return to the Inyokern, California Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.