Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Huntsville, Alabama [ Moontown Airport ] Control Points
Courtesy of Rand Baldwin 'NN'
and Eric Carden
Dated: 18 April 2018
- 06 Aug 19: Duplicate Edwards Farm removed. All files regenerated.
- 18 Apr 18: Mercer airport attribute removed and turnpoint attribute added.
- 17 Apr 18: Woodville added.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 10 May 13: SeeYou format with number before name added.
- 20 Aug 03: Bean Creek Fld, Elora, RC Field, Sharon Johnston Park, Sod Farm, and Webb Hollow removed.
- 11 Jun 02: Turnpoints reordered and renumbered. Falcon Field renamed and turnpoint attribute added.
- 18 May 02: Saturn Rocket control point added. Many small changes, all new data.
- 20 Sep 01: Lowrance LWR and LOW files regenerated.
- 17 Sep 01: Ilec SN-10 formated file modified to pass through user specified descriptions.
- 15 Sep 01: Abernathy Field, Albertville Airport, Amacher Airport, Ardmore Airport, Arnold AS, Aviation Valley, Barwick Lafayette, Big Sky, Cedar Glade, Centre Municipal, Dallas Bay Sky Park, Elk River Airport, Ellington Airport, Epps Field, Fair Field Airport, Fall Creek Airport, Fayetteville Airport, Flying J, Folsom Field, Frerich's Airport, Gadsden Muni Airport, Gibson, Guntersville Airport, Hazel Green Airport, Hogue, Hunter, Huntsville International Airport, Indian Hill Airport, Isbell Field, Ft. Payne, AL, John A Baker Field, King Airport, Lawrenceburg Airport, Lords Landing, Lovell Field, Madison Co Executive, Marion Co-Brown Field, Matthews Field, Maury Co. Airport, McDonld, Milton Otto, Moontown, Mount Ar Lk Farm, Murfreesboro Municipal, Myers Smith, New Horizon, Owens Crossroads Airport, Palmer, Pleasant Grove, PlmrVlgNprLk, Pryor Field, Puckett Gliderport, Ragsdale Rd, Redstone AAF, Robbins Field, Roundtree Field, Russell Airport, Rutledge, Scottsboro Airport, Sewanee Airport, Shelbyville Airport, Shultz, Smyrna Airport, Spencer Airport, Stevenson Airport, Stones River Airport, T Top, Tom B. David Field, Trione, Tullahoma Airport, Warren Co. Airport, and Winchester Airport moved to coincide with FAA coordinates for the airport reference point. Courtesy of Bill Elliott.
- 12 Sep 01: Many changes, all new data
- 08 Apr 99: Many changes
- 06 Apr 99: Terraserver links added
- 23 Sep 98: Many changes
- 09 Sep 98: URL's updated
- 103 Apr 98; Original contribuiton. Paul Gregg
Return to the Huntsville, Alabama [ Moontown Airport ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on