Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Clermont, Florida [ Seminole Lake: Soaring Grand Prix, 2018 ] Control Points
Courtesy of John Godfrey (QT)
Dated: 06 March 2017
- 21 Mar 18: Airspace changed to use 2018 Seniors files. Ilec short names and descriptions updated. Airspace version 2018, Ilec version 2017d, Ilec airspace version 2018
- 16 Mar 17: Landable attribute added to Carlstrom and Walaby Hang Glider.
- 15 Mar 17: Runways less than 60 feet wide Britt Brown & Porter, Carlstrom, Chalet Suzanne, Chinsegut, Crews Homestead, Cub Haven, Flying Baron, Hidden Lake, Jordan, Ko-Kee, Market World, Orlando North, Payson Ranch, Placid Lakes, Reluctant Gremlin, Southerly, Tampa North, Villa Char Mar, and Wines names have a "z" before them to indicate CAUTION, and comments changed to include the runway width
- 14 Mar 17: Modification of the Seniors. Start attribute added to Finish control point 61. Start A and Start B removed. Steering North and South added. Airport attribute removed from Carlstrom and Walaby Hang Glider
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 09 Feb 14: All Ilec short names regenerated, and many other short ones as well. GN II-SSA airspace generated. Version 2014b.
- 07 Feb 14: Elevations added for Ashley, Bright Hour, Field of Dreams, Flying Exotics, Frazier, LH Ranch, Rock Ridge, and Walaby Hang Glider.
- 06 Feb 14: SSA airspace added.
- 05 Feb 14: Tim Newport-Peace formatted airspace file for the Glide Navigator II added.
- 27 Jan 14: Landable attribute removed from Seven Springs. Landing points Gentry and Pine Lakes deleted. Landing points Arliss M renamed Reluctant Gremlin, Orlando renamed Orlando International, Orlando Country renamed Orlando Apopka, and Orlando Sandford renamed to Orlando Sanford. Several abbreviated names hand tailored.
- 21 Jan 14: Elevation added for Alturas; Gardener, Seven Springs, Tilden Groves, Trask, Start A,, and Start B. Landable attribute and commented added for Tras Vrsion 2013a
- 18 Jan 14: Starts moved slightly. Streamsong moved. Landable attribute added to Rock Ridge. Duplicate Love Field removed.
- 17 Jan 14: CFI Plant added. Start A and Start B moved. Astatula, Dallas, Dusty Airpatch, Ellsworth, Paraborne, Royal Trails, and Sunset removed. Brooksville renamed Hernando County, Dunnellon renamed Marion County, Lake Buffum renamed Villa Char Mar, and Love renamed Love Field .
- 11 Jan 14: Bonny Plant and Streamsong added. Ashley, Bob Lee Flight, Burntwood, Dusty Airpatch, Frazier, Gyro Town, Hidden Lake, Hobby Hill, Market World, Orlando Sandford, Peter O Knight, Sebring, Seminole Lake, Start B, Walaby Hang Glider, and Wines moved. Fish Hatchery, Frierson Grove, Lykes Palmdale, and Southfork removed.
- 05 Sep 13: Reverted to original Seniors list, with separate Grand Prix list.
- 05 Mar 09: De Soto removed.
- 04 Mar 09: Non-control points Lake Buffum and Rock Ridge added, and Walker Ranch removed.
- 27 Feb 09: All new data. Avon Park, Bob White, Dunnellon, Frost Proof, Umatilla, Wines, Field Dreams, Flying Dutchman, Orlando North, Mid Florida Air Svc, Orlando Apopka, Shady, and Kings Fld moved. Birdland renamed Flying W. New renamed to Astatula and moved. Ridge Landing, Fish Hatchery, and Lake Persimmon added Broady, Carter, Crakes, Gator, Henderson, Mulvihill, Torii, Vacant Strip, and Zellwin Farms removed. Courtesy of John Good.
- 05 Feb 09: All new data.
- 04 Feb 09: All new data, many changes.
- 21 Feb 04: Ilec SUA file added.
- 05 Feb 04: Disney SUA added
- 20 May 02: Comments renumbered
- 19 May 02: Start A, Start B, and Finish restored. Landing sites at 85th Avenue, Birdland, Blackwatr CRK, Bob Lee Flight, Bright Hour RC, Crakes, Dallas, DLND Sdny Htyl, Epcot Center, Farm Strip, Field Dreams, FLRD Flyng GTR, Hickory Run RC, LK Buena Vista, Orlando, Orlando SNFRD, Potter, River Acres, Sandy Acres, Torii, Vacant Strip, Walaby Hang G, and Zellwin Farms added.
- 09 May 02: Altras and Farm added. Bartow, Finish, Fort Meade, Lake Wales, South Lakeland, Start A, Start B, and Start Gate removed.
- 11 Mar 01: Ilec Special Use Airspace file added.
- 09 Mar 01: Special Use Airspace added.
- 20 Jan 01: Lakeland Mall turnpoint removed. Fort Meade, Green Swamp and South Lakeland turnpoints added. Hanglidshor airport added.
- 07 Jan 00: Start A and B added
- 03 Feb 99: Timezone and ICAO ID's updated
- 02 Feb 99: Original contribution, courtesy of Sam Fly
Return to the Clermont, Florida [ Seminole Lake: Soaring Grand Prix, 2018 ] Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on