Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Tonopah, Nevada Control Points
Courtesy of Jim Norris 'GB'
Dated: 19 April, 2001
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 23 Jul 02: Warm Springs removed.
- 10 Jul 02: Ft removed from several of the waypoint elevations.
- 18 Jun 02: Airport attribute removed from Coaldale
- 01 May 02: Many landing attributes changed. Illapah Canyon renamed to Moorman, and Currant Summit renamed to White Pine. Elevations changed.
- 27 Apr 02: Keeler moved.
- 23 Apr 02: 4 new start cylinders, a finish cylinder, and Keeler added. Numbers 12 and 29 removed. Last year's start and finish have been replaced.
- 18 Jul 01: Ilec SUA file added
- 17 Jul 01: Start and Finish points added
- 26 Apr 01: URL for information added
- 21 Apr 01: Special Use Airspace Added
Return to the Tonopah, Nevada Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.