Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Truckee, California Control Points
Courtesy of Sergio Colacevich
Dated: 16 May 2018
- 14 Apr 20: Decimal separators in runway gradients changed to decimal point. Elevation for Gabbs changed, courtesy of Ramy Yanetz. Frequencies for Alturas R3, Amedee R9, Austin R3, Battl Mtn R1, Bishop AP R2, BlkRkCty E3, BluCnynNy R9, Cal City R1, CarsnCty R2, Chester R4, DrbyLvlck R1, Elko Muni R1, Ely R1, Eureka R1, Fallon R1, FllRvrMls R2, Gabbs E2, Goldfield E1, Hawthorne R2, LakeTahoe R2, Lonepine R2, MammthLks R2, Minden R1, Mojave R2, Montague R1, Nervino R2, Quincy R3, RenoStead R2, Susanvlle R3, Tonopah R1, TopazInt R4, Truckee R1, Winnemucc R2 updated from FAA; particularly for Elko, Tahoe Valley, and Truckee.
- 17 May 18: Ravendale given airport attribute.
- 16 May 18: Ravendale changed from R8 to R3 and paved. SacatrMdw removed.
- 24 Apr 17: Cal City, Cinder Cone DL, Coso Junction DL, and Panamint DL added. Comment on Boron changed. Cantil deleted
- 09 May 16: Comment for Gerlach modified.
- 08 May 16: BlkRkCty E3, Boondocks E5, Double Creek E4, Gabbs S E5, Potato Pk U4, and Taboose Pass U7 added. 7990 Peak, AdamsPK U7, AlmanrDam U8, Blue Wing E5, Bodi, BoronStrp R4, Bridgeprt R2, Circle L R2, CoaldalDL E5, Coaldale VOR, Crestview E2, CrscntVal R4, Crystal R1, DesertCrk U6, DonnerSmt U7, Dry Lk 16 E6, Eaglville R3, Empire R6, Empr Farm E5, EmrsnPass E6, Flanigan U2, Gerlach E9, Gimmeys Bowl, Glass Mtn U9, Hammil E2, HlljhJnct U4, Hudson R4, Lonepine R2, MartisPeakU9, Mina R2, Mnrl-8319 U4, Mt Inyo U8, Mt Patrsn U6, Mt Pluto U2, Mt Rose U3, Mt Siegel U4, Mt Whitny U7, NixonDrLk E4, PortlaTwr U6, Qncy East U7, Rocket7nm U9, RyePatch U4, Schulman U6, Schurz U8, SergioEL, Spnsh Spr R3, Squaw VOR U7, Sul DrLk E4, Sulphur R6, Tinnimaha U7, TiogaPass U5, TopazInt R4, TotemPole R4, TracyPwr U7, WaucobaMt U8, WhiteHouse, and WhiteMtPk U7 moved. BcklyFlat U7, BentonFld E4, Black Rck E3, Bodi-395 U5, Boondocks E5, Cal City R1, CinderCnnt37, CinderCon E6, Coleville U2, Crossroad, Crowfoot E4, DayDreams, DblSprngF U5, DoyleHwy E3, Dry Lk 17 E6, EglsRstRc R3, FllnTrnf U8, Frnch Dam U6, Gabbs S E5, GerlachDL E2, Grlch DL E4, Hazen U8, IowaCnyn U8, Justover R8, Keeler U8, LuningInt U7, Madelin U6, Mine, N Austin E4, N Austin R4, NichlsFld E6, OwensRiverE2, Palomino R2, Pant Spgs U7, Potato Pk, Rvndl Fld E4, Sawmill E4, Shngltown R3, SpoonerPk, Tinnimaha U7, and VnVlckTllsPk removed.
- 16 Jul 15: Olancha moved and "L"andable attribute removed.
- 15 Jul 15: "t" (non-contest turnpoint) attribute removed. "L"andable attribute removed from USMCSTOL, BentonFld, CnderCnnt, CinderCon, Manzanar, NAustinE4, NAustin R4, NchlsFld, Owens River, Sawmill, Shngltown, and TeelsMrsh. "A"irport attribute removed from Palomino and Justover. Points with no remaining attributed coded as "l"andmarks.
- 02 Apr 15: Bloomer non-control-point waypoint changed. R/E codes corrected/added for BearVlly, BluCnynNy, Palomino, Nine Mile, Hammil, and OwensRiver.
- 21 Mar 15: Bloomer non-control-point waypoint added. Gate renamed Start. Ravendale R4 TA Powerlines changed to Ravendale R7 T3 Pwrlines, 30' width, use fields. Truckee changed from TSFHA to TFHA. VerdiPeak changed from E9 to U8. Turnpoint attribute removed from Bodi, CerroGord, LeeVining, and Schulman. Turnpoint attribute added to Indepndnc and RndMtnHad.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 07 Jul 13: Warning included in hand editing file. Version 2013b
- 04 Jul 13: Abbreviated names regenerated.
- 26 Jun 13: Herlong and Rocket name/comment changes. Version 2013a
- 21 Jun 13: Gate and Rocket name and comment updated.
- 07 Jun 13: Kingsbury and Crestview control point attribute removed, and the waypoints renumbered.
- 06 Jun 13: Several comments changed.
- 05 Jun 13: Kingsbury and Rocket added. Mt Lassen moved. Crestview renamed Crestview E2, Martis Peak renamed MartisPeakU9, and Verdi Peak renamed VerdiPeak E9. Waypoints renumbered.
- 09 Jun 12: Start and Finish attribute added to Truckee, and comment removed from Gate.
- 10 May 12: Gate moved and elevation changed, Whitehouse N removed, waypoints reordered and control points renumbered.
- 07 May 12: Truckee and Gate moved, many turnpoints changed to non-contest status.
- 28 Jan 12: Hammil added. Start point attribute removed from Mt. Rose and White Mountain Peak. After starts, control points alphabetized and renumbered.
- 27 Jan 12: Rawe renamed, Lucky Boy replaced with Lucky Boy Pass, Van Vleck Tells Peak added.
- 05 May 10: BearVly R4/8, BentonFld E4, Black Rck E3, BluCnynNy R3/6, CinderCon E6, Daggett Pass, DonnerSmt U7, Eaglville R3, GerlachDL E2, Grlch DL E4, JeanLasVe R1, Mt Pluto U2, N Austin E4, N Austin R4, Olancha E7, Palomino R1/8, Rosamond R4, Rvndl Fld E4, Sawmill E4, and Shngltown R3 added. Bridgeprt R2, LuningDrL E2, and Mt Lassen U9 moved. RschDstrs R2 renamed Rosaschi R2, courtesy of Ramy Yanetz.
- 28 Apr 10: Bailey Ranch, Benton, Boca, Bodi, CinderCnnt37, Crestview, Crossroad, DayDreams, Gimmeys Bowl, LuckyBoy, LvlckDust E3, Martis Peak, Mine, NineMile, OwensRiver, Potato, SergioEL, SpoonerPk, WhiteHous1, WhiteHous2, WhiteHous3, WhiteHous4, WhiteHous5, WhiteHous6, WhiteHous7, WhiteHous8, WhiteHous9, and WhiteHous10 added. Indepndnc R3, Rnch Strp E5, USMC STOL U8, and Wesinger R4 moved.
- 02 May 03: Names changes.
- 24 May 02: Carson City, Boundary Peak, Bridgeport, Hilton Ranch, Mt Lassen, Pine Nut Airport, Rawe Peak 8343, Sweetwater, White Mountain moved. 7990 Peak added.
- 21 Jul 01: Adams Peak, Churchill Dry Lake, Circle L, Doyle Highway, Empire Farm, Fall River Mills, Independence, Lida Junction, Nichols Field, Sacatar Meadows, Southard, Spooner, and White House moved. Boondocks, Double Spring Flat, Desert Ceek, Dry Lake 16, Dry Lake 17, Emerson Pass, Gabbs, Mt Inyo, Mt Patterson, and Waucoba Mountain added. 9690 Peak, Bailey Ranch, Barker Creek, Bear Valley, Benton Field, Big S, Black Rock, Blue Canyon Nyack, Boondocks, Carson Mine, Cinder Cone, Cinder Field, Constantia, Crestview, Daydreams, Dixie, Donner Summit, Dry Lake, Dry Lake, Duck Flat, Dunmovin, Eagleville, Field North of CA 120, Field, Flat, Hawkins Peak, Intersection, Jean Las Vegas, Lackerman, McClellan Peak, Mid-Pine Nut, Mill City, Mt Pluto, New, Olancha, Pablo Canyon Highway, Palomino, Pards Peak Mountain, Peak 9408, Ravendale, Reese River, Rosamond, Sawmill, Sergio Elevators, Shingletown, South Lucky Boy, Sulphur 2, Van Vleck Tells, Wells, Wendover, West of Mammoth, Wine Glass Ranch, and Youngberg Ranch removed.
- 16 Jul 01: Maps and AirNav information added.
- 29 Mar 01: Special Use Airspace added.
- 27 Jan 00: Mt. Seigel and Virginia City names, and Battle Mountain, Beatty, Carson Mine, Trona, and Wells codes modified.
- 24 Jan 00: Air Sailing, Alturas, Austin, Bear Valley, Bishop, Boron Strip, Bridgeport, Carson City, Chester Rogers, Crescent Valley, Crystal, Dayton Valley, Derby Lovelock, Eagleville, Farias Wheel, Gabbs, Hawthorne, Herlong, Independence, Jean Las Vegas, Lee Vining, Mammoth Lakes, Mina, Minden, Nervino, Quincy Gansner, Ravendale, Rosamond, Rosaschi, Round Mountain, Hadley, Shingletown, Sierraville Deerwater, Silver Springs, Susanvlle, Sweetwater, Tiger Field, Fernley, Tonopah, Trona, Wesinger, Winnemucca, Yerington moved. Baldy Gap removed.
- 16 Jan 00: Bear Valley added, Coaldale removed, Coaldale Dry Lake added, Freel Peak added, Mt Patterson moved, Pine Nut Airport moved, Pond Peak added, and White Mountain Peak added
- 13 Oct 99: Original contribution courtesy of Jim Darke and Peter J. Kelly.
Return to the Truckee, California Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on