Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Modification History for the
Williams Soaring Center, California Control Points
Courtesy of Jim Darke
Dated: 27 March 2016
- 11 Apr 16: Zero padding for SeeYou format removed.
- 10 Apr 16: Zero padding for Ilec SN10 and Cambridge formats removed. Runway directions and some names corrected.
- 08 Apr 16: Quality added to Noltas.
- 01 Apr 16: Guinda-E9, HHWtr-R4, and Mysterios-R9 moved. MCC ClasC removed. Many changes in codes and comments. Magnetic Variation added.
- 05 Oct 14: Ilec airspace file updated with AirParse Version 2.5
- 14 Apr 14: Montgomery added and control points renumbered.
- 10 Mar 12: Elevations corrected.
- 04 Mar 12: Magnetic variation changed.
- 02 Mar 12: DblCrek-CN42 added. DeerCrk-h-E3, and Jones-R5 moved. Dunsmuir, Duzel, FallRiver-R5, LongbllRc, Or7NE-E6, ScottVall, Tennant S, ThreeShds, Triple R Rc, and Weed removed. AcreWood-R3 renamed Jonsen-4CA7and LakeC-R3 renamed Lake 68 CA-R, courtesy of Peter Kelly.
- 14 Apr 10: Dunsmuir, Duzel, Guinda, LongbllRc, ScottVall, Tennant S, ThreeShds, Triple R Rc, and Weed added.
- 03 Apr 07: "A"irport attribute removed from all but WSC.
- 16 Feb 07: WSC frequency changed
- 13 Feb 07: Version 07c. All new data, many changes. Filenames end in 7c.
- 13 Apr 04: Bessa Dam moved. Buckhorn and Gerber added.
- 08 Apr 04: Diamond M added. 7M Ranch moved.
- 07 Apr 04: Names reverted to fully compressed.
- 06 Apr 04: Turnpoint and Landing Site collections combined.
- 02 Apr 04: Names corrected for 7M Ranch and 3 Sisters.
- 08 Mar 04: All new data for WSC only
- 12 Mar 03: StonyEast-E9, AntlpVly - R3, zFarnswor-Rx, BuroGap-E4, and zButteCrk-Rx changed from Airport to Landing. Landing added to Hi-Valley-E3. Release changed to 303b
- 10 Mar 03: Original contribution
Return to the Williams Soaring Center, California Control Points Home Page?
with any suggestions concerning this material.
This page last updated on