Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Garmin Track Maker
"Communication Program for GPS and Data Treatment", created by
Odilon Ferreira Junior.
The files are greated in the binary, gzipped option, as recommended, and are not
human readable. The icons are as follows:
- Home: a house
- Start point: a green X
- Finish point: a yellow X
- Turnpoint: a grey box
- Turnpoint at an airport: a yellow cross [ suggesting crossed runways? ]
- Military airports: a tank
- Private airports: a restricted symbol
- Other airports: an airplane
- Ultra-light landing sites: a hang glider
- Other landing sites: a car [ for the retrieve ]
- Other waypoints: a filled blue circle
Return to the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
Table of Contents?
Please contact John Leibacher with any suggestions concerning this material.
Page last updated on