Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
- December 24, 1997:
- December 23, 1997:
- December 17, 1997:
Mifflin County, Pennsylvania updated
- December 14, 1997:
Adobe Acrobat® "pdf" listing of the turnpoints added,
Matamata_97 file name changed to Matamata.
- December 8, 1997:
Montague, CA and Uvalde, TX updated.
- November 30, 1997:
HVD, South Africa changed to Gariep,
Mmabatho, South Africa removed,
Mapquest default zoom reduced by two steps to accomdate limited scale maps for
- November 26, 1997:
HVD, Magalies, and Mmbatho, South Africa added.
- November 15, 1997:
- November 12, 1997:
Regional files created,
Mafikeng, South Africa updated.
- November 8, 1997:
Temora, Australia added. Filser file option with turnpoints only added.
- November 5, 1997:
- November 3, 1997:
Spanish links updated, EW format updated.
- November 1, 1997:
Missing import files for several sites generated, and links to other
- October 20, 1997:
Marfa, TX updated
- October 18, 1997:
Turnpoint list removed from the top-level document for each site,
formatted files links removed from turnpoint lists and made available in a separate document,
end-of-line option for text files removed,
end of line of last line in the file modified for text files,
^Z added to end of CAI files,
latitude and longitude range added to map marking files,
caveat added to text files.
- October 7, 1997:
- September 28, 1997:
Soarcont format added for US sites,
Peschges format added,
EWView II formats added,
Campo Mourão, Brazil added.
- September 25, 1997:
- September 18, 1997:
Mid-Georgia Soaring Association [ Monroe, Georgia ] updated,
- September 16, 1997:
Mid-Georgia Soaring Association [ Monroe, Georgia ] added,
Gauteng, South Africa added,
Mafikeng, South Africa updated.
- September 11, 1997:
Chilhowee Gliderport [ Benton, Tennessee ] added,
Hokkaido, Japan added,
- September 6, 1997: Owl Canyon, CO updated.
- September 1, 1997: Mafikeng, South Africa [ 1997 Nationals ] added.
Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia [ 1997 Nationals, WGC 2001 ] added,
Uvalde, TX updated.
New Castle, Virginia updated.
- August 3, 1997: Black Forest, CO added, Minden, NV updated, Harris Hill,
- July 28, 1997: Midlothian, TX - 1-26 Championships added, Springfield, VT
updated, button graphics updated to be transparent
- July 17, 1997: Montague, CA updated.
- July 13, 1997: Hajdúszoboszló, Hungary added,
Moriarity, NM non-contest turnpoints added,
Lowrance WS-2 formatted files added.
Charron Cup, Belgium updated.
- July 9, 1997: Montague, CA updated, Charron Cup, Belgium added,
Gruyeres, Switzerland added.
- June 23, 1997: Hobbs, NM non-turnpoint airports renumbered.
CAL format modified to allow greater precision for version 2.72, and all
- June 21, 1997: Hobbs, NM and Southern Ontario updated.
CAL format updated.
- June 8, 1997: Whiteside - Sterling, IL updated, St. Auban, updated
- May 22, 1997: Whiteside - Sterling, IL updated completely,
Springfield, VT updated.
- May 20, 1997: Springfield, VT added,
Garmin PCX 2.07 format added,
St. Auban updated,
- May 8, 1997: Completely new data for Cordele, Georgia.
- April 29, 1997: Slovenia updated signficantly, Pendelton, Canada
- April 25, 1997: Turnpoints, photo targets, and headings added to Albert Lea.
- April 20, 1997: Turnpoint maps for non-US sites, linking to MapQuest, added.
- April 14, 1997: Poland updated significantly
- April 11, 1997: CAI format modified for the BGA, and LVB
- April 8, 1997: Garmin PCX format modified, Gardown format added, file names
for files intended for downloading shortened to eight characters, Albert Lea
- April 4, 1997: St Auban - WGC 1997 added,
Lavender Glide removed,
South Africa added,
Zander format further modified
- March 31, 1997: Chester, SC updated, Borgelt Joey format added.
- March 21, 1997: CAL format for waypoint type updated, altitudes added to
several ASA turnpoints, bug that generated 60" rather than rolling over ' for
some input data formats corrected, elevations included in Garmin
format, Zander names modified to include turnpoint number.
- March 6, 1997: New Castle, VA updated.
- February 28, 1997: BGA and BGA North updated.
- February 22, 1997: Distance/Bearing matrix added.
- February 14, 1997: Chester, SC added, extension of Cambridge files changed to DAT, map for Switzerland added.
- February 12, 1997: Albert Lea, Marfa, Minden and Seminole updated.
- February 6, 1997: France updated, Marfa updated.
- January 26, 1997: LVB updated.
- January 20, 1997: Nogaro, France and TaskNAV format added
- January 17, 1997: Marfa, TX updated
- January 3, 1997: Cordele, GA and Marfa, TX added. New Market, VA updated.
Return to the recent modifications?
Please contact John Leibacher with any suggestions concerning this material.